Slide Brook lean-to

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1889

Reaction score
I am hoping that someone has been there in the past week or so or is going there in the next couple of weeks. Slide Brook lean-to is my adopted lean-to, and I am planning a walk to it in early October. I am wondering how many pages are left in the lean-to log book. If I need a new log book, I would like to know in advance so I can bring it with me. Thanks in advace.

Not in the last week, but . . .

Was at Slide Brook leanto one day near the end of July (about the 29th). Book at the time was far from full, still quite usable, but not in the best of condition. Read nice entries from both our AlpineSummit and Mavs00.

Leanto logbooks seem to take an undue beating, for some reason, and all it seems to need is for one goofus to get carried away . . . and the book is about kaput. Guess what I'm saying is that it might not hurt to lug a new book in with you . . . just in case.

BTW, everything else looked pretty good in late July, considering that Slide Brook is a fairly heavily used site. Thanks for the work you do in looking after it.

G.