Touching the VOID

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ken.
To all interested in viewing this film in Northampton MA , I went to the Academy of Music this pm and the doors were locked up tight. From the posting on the door I think the tickets go on sale 3O minutes before showtime.
I tried calling this eve but I always get the same recording.
AS for Plattsburg NY, if you go into IFCFilms.com you can get a complete listing of all the showings throughout the US.
Hope this helps.
Maddy

Thank you for the info but calling the theaters around Plattsburgh, there isn't a showing of 30 miles around here, so I guess I will have to wait, until it is closer by, which shouldn't be to long I hope.

For the Plattsburg afficianado's try the Roxy(the old Nickelodian) in Burlington(the downtown theater) starting on 3/12. This is per the distributor's web site. Doesn't say for how long it will be there so you may want to check with the theater directly.

albany viewings of the movie

the spectrum in albany will be showing this movie until at least the 18th, possibly longer but def until the 18th if anyone is interested in seeing it.

Well done movie

Saw it last night at the Spectrum in Albany. This was a story about the will and effort to survive more so than it was about climbing. This was one of those "80% of climbing accidents (or deaths?)" which occur n the descent.

The filming was well done (Alps & some Peru) and all in attendance remained rivoted during the entire film.

Great Film

I saw the matinee today at the Westcott Cinema in Syracuse.

I agree that it is a fine film. It really captured what was going through each person's mind...which added another fascinating layer to an already incredible true tale.

Highly recommended.