Moosilauke Photography

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spencer

Reaction score
Maine Avatar: We could use some snow around here
Do any of you photographers out there have any great Moosilauke prints? I'm looking for a gift for a friend that's worthy of matting and framing. I need a real professional shot.

I've already asked Darren and Tim Seaver with no luck.

thanks,
spencer

I'm fairly certain he'll chime in, but David Metzky is very familiar with Moosilauke and it's history. If anyone can get that, he would be the one.

nartreb said:
Darren/moderators, at what point is a website "commercial", and does a response to specific request like this count as "advertising"?
I would say that if someone posts looking for a specific item that you happen to have or can point to, it's not a problem.

-dave-

nartreb said:
I rather like this
Moosilauke summit shot. It's from my old (low pixel count) camera, so you can't order a very large print - is 12x18in big enough?

Darren/moderators, at what point is a website "commercial", and does a response to specific request like this count as "advertising"?

If you have a website of photos and you do not offer them for sale, then it is not commercial. If your website is used to sell photos then it is commercial and you can not link to it (say in your signature).

If someone asks "where can I get a photo of X?" and someone at random says Chuck Theodore has photos of that and his website address is www.foo.com then that is ok. If Chuck himself were on this site and posted links to his own site, then I would have a problem with it.

I do not allow ads, but helpfull links to products that you have no relationship with are ok.

- darren

ps: Spencer, I do not have any quality photos of Moosilauke