#67 A Spectacular finish on Old Speck

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SherpaKroto said:
I was lucky enough to finish my 67 with other finishers on North Brother - having someone who really understands what you accomplished is nice, feeling the sentiments together is even nicer!

When ever I think about that trip I smile with deep satisfaction.

Congratulations MEB and Little Sister!

Congratulations Mary Ellen and Rachel. Figuring back, I guess it must have been on your first trip up Waumbek that Duffy and I first ran into you there in the col between Star King and Waumbek. It seems like we have made a habit of meeting about once a year on the top of Pleasant Mt. since then. Tell Rachel there are some great bushwhacks up in the Maine north woods, and then there are some others but we won't tell her about them. :)

Great job..You are both amazing. I can't wait to see what you are up to next. There are more games and more lists...Nobody to my knowledge has
done the 4K hiking backwards. Something to think about.

I knew you guys were hiking Old Spec the next day but I didn't realize it was to finish the 67. So, now you're done with dumb lists, right? haha.

Congrats.

-Dr. Wu

Congrats MEB! What an accomplishment to share your travels with your sister. Look forward to seeing you at the FTFC dinner next month!

Regards,

Ridgewalker