Adirondack Photo Quiz

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of fire towers, may I try one now? Can you tell me which fire towered trail was this taken from?

Mystery+Mountain

Tyler, I don't have much experience with the fire towers/trails but I'm going to guess the trail headed up Adams.

Nice job with the peak!

To post pictures:

Upload them to a host site (such as Snapfish, ADKforum photos, Flickr, or something else).

Then go to the picture, right click on it, go to properties, then copy the location url.

Come back here, under the control bar on the top new thread click "Insert Image" (it's the little box with the mountain on it), and paste the "location" url that you copied from the picture. Then post the thread reply and you're done!

Marta I use www.imageshack.us and after you u pload the photo to their site you will see a forums link next to the photo. Copy and paste that link over here and it works. :)

I use Infraview, its a free program that does the same without being on a web page...you can dowload for free...google it...

Thank You Tyler and Adam. :)

Okay I have Infraview but not the other programs. How would I post a photo with Infraview?
What size would I have to make it to fit?
I would need step by step directions as I can be a "little dense" sometimes. :eek:

Is that Lake George? I know there is a fire tower there somewhere but cant think of the name.

Marta what is Infraview?

With www.imageshack.us just go and set up an account and then you browse for your photos where they are stored on your pc and upload them. The rest is pretty easy. ;)

Is that Lake George? I know there is a fire tower there somewhere but cant think of the name.

Marta what is Infraview?

With www.imageshack.us just go and set up an account and then you browse for your photos where they are stored on your pc and upload them. The rest is pretty easy. ;)

Infraview, I got the link from wildernessphoto on ADK Forum a few years back. For the likes of me, I can't remember why?

When I have a little more time, I'll try the download and see what I can do. I'm going to be quite busy the next several days and with the dreaded dial up a download takes forever. :rolleyes:

Skyclimber, I use infraview to make my avatars since they need to be a certain size like 100x100 or 150x150 i think, then you play with the percentage bar to get it below the needed megpxles to download it to VFTT.. works well..

Skyclimber, I use infraview to make my avatars since they need to be a certain size like 100x100 or 150x150 i think, then you play with the percentage bar to get it below the needed megpxles to download it to VFTT.. works well..

Thank You, I'll try it and see how I do.

Okay, who's posting the next picture? This game is getting fun. :)