Any ADK46er correspondents out there?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hikerdad

Reaction score
I submitted my letter and questionaire and letters and questionaires from my sons on 1-18-05. I mailed them in a 9x12 inch manila envelope. Now I see on the 46er wweb site to use only #10 business envelopes (bigger size ones don't fit in their PO box). Now, ofcourse I'm worried they won't even get our letters and questionaires and I can't figure out who I can ask to make sure I'm OK or if I need to send in copies. Also I forgot to sign everything...don't know if that's a problem too...Can anyone help? Thanks,

Not a problem...you will only have to reclimb all peaks and resubmit with the correct letter size... :D

I also used a large envelope to send my final 46 reports and survey. It wasn't a problem, as I received replies soon after. BTW, congratulations! -ALG

Hikerdad said:
(bigger size ones don't fit in their PO box)
i have a p.o. box - what they do is put a yellow card in with the mail and let you know to go to the window (not a problem as long as you are there while the window is still open) - p.o. boxes (lobby) has longer hours than the window - but at least they will know that something is being held for them when they see the yellow card.

Last edited: