Any folks heading down to Lexington Saturday?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peakbagger

Super Moderator
Staff member
VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
I will be heading down in the afternoon and heading north later in the evening. Nice to see the hosts and some of the long term folks but I think Covid and turnover on the site has really cut down on the attendance.

I will be heading down in the afternoon and heading north later in the evening. Nice to see the hosts and some of the long term folks but I think Covid and turnover on the site has really cut down on the attendance.
Use to be an announced event here. I don't think many members including the host even post here anymore.

I was hoping to go, but hadn't heard whether it was on or not. Judging by your note, I guess it is. Hope to see you there.

Doug

I haven't posted here for quite some time, but still get occasional email messages. I'm planning to attend Saturday. It's always a great time! Regarding Covid, I attended my 60th high school reunion in early August and a number of us got it. No worry, we're completely recovered now. Peakbagger, that's a long haul for you, especially when you're returning the same night to Gorham.

MIssed the last two due to covid. Was planning to be at this one and came down sick two days before. Always a wonderful time seeing people from here and elsewhere.