Beer Night in Montreal area

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jean said:
Well, if Timmus and Stevenk are each buying a round. I'm definitely going to be there. :D :)

Timmus, you have plenty of time to call your bank and have your card limit increased.

Anybody got the GPS coordinates for the pub? ;) Just kidding!

Alright StevenK!! that's what we need, a decision maker ;) So Tuesday it is!

Maybe we can even get a couple of Dylan songs out of the Jazz band ;) .... I've heard a good rendition of "The times they are a changin" by Joshua Redman. :cool:

Jean....I'm sure Neil will give you the GPS co-ordinates for the pub....he has the Guinness Positioning System model. :D

Last edited:
That's not cool, Hikingfish :( I thought we could finally have this argument about the emergency gear issue ;)

See you next time, but I am telling you : I am not gonna go in Pointe-Claire again. Next VFTT beer night is going to be in Longueuil :D :D

It turns out they serve both Blood Pudding and Haggis at Kelly's. (In case you didn't know, Haggis is sheep offal cooked in cow stomach.)

Sorry you'll miss the Haggis and Guinness, Mr. Fish.
Same thing happened to me last pub night.
Maybe we'll have to have two nights in one week in the future so we can all make at least one of 'em.

I called the pub this afternoon to see if the jazz band was playing....It is, :cool: so we'll meet upstairs so that we can have a bit of a chin wag. :D

for newbie Stevenk...you have to buy our beer downstairs and bring it up ;)

Directions..from Montreal
Take 20 west then Sources... exit stay to the right and take first exit after
coming off the ramp... turn right at the traffic light (you will go under
where you came off. travel about 500 meters and the Pub is on the left (88 Donegani). I'll try and be there around 7-30ish

Last edited:
Hi guys, just take this thread now. I will try to be there tomorrow. I will look with Annie this evening (she is not here now )if we have something tomorrow night.
And finally who's gonna be there ?

It looks like we'll be about 7 to 9 people.

So far.....

Neil, Timmus, Yvon, Jean,StevenK, Myself and possibly Jacko also another couple of friends of mine who became 46ers this fall. We'll have something else to celebrate besides Timmus' Birthday.

Not heard if Meo or PinPin (and Junior) can make it?

See you all later!

prino said:
Not heard if Meo or PinPin (and Junior) can make it?
What's the drinking age up there? If they let Junior drink, I'd be surprised! :eek: :D

P.S. We saw rabbit tracks in the ADKs last Saturday that must be related to Junior, as they went up the trail for over a mile and ended at the summit! Another peak-bagging rabbit! :D

Tom Rankin said:
What's the drinking age up there? If they let Junior drink, I'd be surprised!
My kids always told me that the drinking age in Québec (18) is just a recomendation. NOt something that is enforced.

P.S. We saw rabbit tracks in the ADKs last Saturday that must be related to Junior, as they went up the trail for over a mile and ended at the summit!
I can't begin to tell you the number of times I followed rabit tracks in my solo trail-breaking. It seems that the rabbits like to take the trails (herd paths) and head to the summits. I saw that on Willey a few weeks ago, too.