Montreal Beer Night

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yvon said:
Is the Beer night still on the progamm for tonight?

You Bet Yvon! Unless the trains aren't running... I'm there.
What's tougher, 8 feet of snow on Haystack or 6" of freezing sleet on the streets of Montreal?

Me too Phil, I like better opening a trail in the ADK mountain instead driving in the street of Montreal in a snow storm.
I stay at home this morning, that why I am asking.

Was snoozin, and then I hear all this ruckus about..:eek: ...BEER ?
:) Worth wakin up for.
Will try to pop by .

Last edited:
Geat Night...Snowshoes aren't optional (PP)

I waddled in and shook off some sleet and saw a white wabbit...Hmmmm..... a quick appetizer....wonder if anyone would notice a missing leg... :rolleyes:

But,quickly distracted by some brews coveted by another pair of grizzlies who go by the names of Prino and Yvon and probably had the same thought about the .. very nervous wabbit.

Rejean, the ice bear, saunters in, with a dead serious hunger, but to my surprise goes right after the main course ,most likely keeping the wabbit for dessert.

Then...I black out..cause in walks two of the cutest :) she bears in these parts, one named Timmus and the other Sue.(where are you Sue ?) Well this bear forgot about the wabbit and was dumbfounded by their grace and beauty (probably a sly tactic to team snatch the now :eek: wabbit)

Another grizzly, a two year old cub who goes by the name of idontrememberpleasecorrectmesomeone took up a spot next to the prino bear , I'm guessing to have first crack at the prize.

Then..... this tough hunter wanders in .:cool: ...Neil...kissing the she bears, exchanges some small talk with the grizzlies and heads straight to the wabbit to blatantly steal away our prize.But..PINPIN ducked under the table , and our grinning snack last seen heading for Allen Mountain. :D

Thank you all ..I had a great time !

Dave

Last edited:
Shardik said:
IAnother grizzly, a two year old cub who goes by the name of idontrememberpleasecorrectmesomeone took up a spot next to the prino bear , I'm guessing to have first crack at the prize.

Dave

That was Grizzly Adams AKA Matthew Bear!

LOL! :D

That story is on a par with Le petit Lapin Messieur!
Great to meet you Dave.... We'll do some more beer again soon!

It was harder hiking on Montreal streets last night than climbing Haystack a couple of weekends ago thats for sure! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That was FUN ! Thanks for picking the right place Prino, it was perfect. Good food !

Dave, nice meeting you, you fit right in !

The other newcomer (Matthew or Adams :confused: ), too bad we didn't talk.

Pin pin and Neil : Nice going guys, how was the trip on the GREEN line ? :p

Great seeing everyone, and Rejean, see you soon !!

HEY!!! I was there too, and it was a superb evening with good old friends and new too. We discussed our futures goals and everybody's goals is important for each one of us. It was fun to discuss hiking stories of everybody around the table. I like very much those meetings with you my friends.