Hop(s) on down to Montreal beer night

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prino

Reaction score
I was always told that I couldn't "organize" a pissup in a brewery, so I want to prove that I can. :cool:

Our very own Funky Freddy will be performing at the home of one of my favorite brews St Ambroise and I would like to propose we gather for a brew or two before the show which will be held in this very fine establishment.

Fred will be promoting the release of his new CD "Ghosts of Another America"

The show is scheduled for July 16th with the doors officially opening at 8pm, and the show starting between 8:30 and 9 but we are going to try and see if we could start a little earlier to have time to socialize beforehand.

There is a cover charge of $5.

The brewery is centrally situated on St Ambroise street and is well served by public transport. Contact me or Fred by PM if you want transportation details.
No, I won't be a Taxi service ... I want a drink too!

Je me suis toujours dit que je ne pourrais pas « organiser » un pissez dans une brasserie, donc je veux prouver que je le peux.

Notre bien aimé Freddy Branché exécutera à la maison d'un de mes bières préférés St Ambroise et j'aimerais proposer que nous rassemblions pour un ou deux breuvages avant le spectacle. ici

On promouvra le relâchement de son nouveau CD « les Fantômes d'une autre Amérique »

Le spectacle est planifié pour le 16 juillet; on ouvre les portes officiellement à 20:00h du soir, et le spectacle commence entre 20:30 et 21:00. Il y a un couvert de $5.

La brasserie est située sur la rue St-Ambroise et est bien servi par les transports en commun.

Hey, maybe Freddy can move his gig to Friday, July 3, when I'll be in town?

No, didn't think so. But it's true that my lovely bride and I will be in Montreal Friday evening and would love to get together with folks if you're available. Have a couple Molsons, go watch the free music at the Jazz Festival outdoor venues (bring your own umbrellas, and we will, too!).

Hiking from one stage to the other is encouraged! ;)

The Montreal Jazz fest is definitely worth a visit if you're in town. There are always lots of great free outdoor events. You could combine it with a hike up Mount Royal if you have time.
Maybe you and Fred could do a quick impromptu set on St Catherines street?
Unfortunately I won't be around Montreal this weekend so won't be able to meet up with you. :( .
I'm sure there must be others around who could.

Have fun anyway Peter!