Bold Coast and Fundy Nat'l Park

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video!

Buckette and I loved the video. Especially the picnic tables! We dying to visit Cutler next fall. Thanks!

Nice Report. Sounds like you had a great time.
Haven't got a set up to see the video yet but will when I get back to the States.
We have been geting pretty geared up to concentrate on the Bay of Fundy...probably from the water side, so we have been curious about using the Parc as launching point etc.

I read one of those "see it now " before they built a road along some of it. Then, this summer, I read that a road had indeed been built, so i'll be needing to do more homework about it.

We had thoughts of checking the Bay out this summer but put it off...mostly because it was so far south of us when we are up here.
I keep forgetting how close Bay of Fundy is to Maine, but we have high hopes for the spring, anxious to ride some of the tides but without getting into anything way beyound our skills, which would equal... "no fun, rescue us now!"
Guess it's a case of learning where to play and where not to...ok, probabably a little vanity thrown in the mix..I mean we don't want to be the Americans who needed to be rescued.

Oh.. up in NL loved all those stairs...musta kept a few carpenters going on those, I'll have to see those Fundy stairs.
good luck..

Last edited:
Looks like you had fun. Too bad you don't have any friends to share it with. Nice movie - the highlight of course was the picnic tables.

Aloha

- darren

Last edited: