Boston Beer Night

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red Bones, John Harvard etc. are definitely great places. But I think for most of us, it's just tougher to slog over to Cambridge on a "school night." Perhaps some weekend night though in the dead of winter ... ????

I might be a definite, hard to say yet. I can get to any of the places mentioned fairly easily.

-dave-

sapblatt said:
How does this sound?
Landing if it is nice out (read: not raining)
Boston Beer Works if it raining...

ok, thats a good plan, but I will be "dolled up" somewhat from said work....... :cool: Plus it is time to expand the drinking horizon beyond North Station, at least if the weather holds up.

Dave, Let me know if you want to Carpool from Arlington. I have the whole day off....

If one of these get scheduled for a Friday or Saturday night sometime I'm in. I get out of work between 5 & 6 and would have to drive in from the north shore. Toss one back for me.

I won't make this one either - so you won't be blessed with my appearance ;) :rolleyes: ;) :p :rolleyes: tho that might make more people actually come :D

I do fully expect a continuation of behavior of the last one - where we were told to "leave" a certain bar in the hall. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Weather

Greetings all -
Well, it is drizzling now and supposed to be worse this afternoon and evening - so we can either put on all of our rain gear, huddle outside and drink Wild Irish Rose out of the bottle, or we can move to the "usual" venue, Boston Beer Works.
I know what I am doing...

You have absolutely NO sense of adventure, Sapblatt! ;) OK, see everyone at Boston Beer Works. I'll be there around 5ish.

The rain gods that usually follow Sap on his hikes have now decided to haunt the Boston Beer nights. See you at the BBW between 4:30 and 5:00.

sapblatt said:
Greetings all -
Well, it is drizzling now and supposed to be worse this afternoon and evening - so we can either put on all of our rain gear, huddle outside and drink Wild Irish Rose out of the bottle, or we can move to the "usual" venue, Boston Beer Works.
I know what I am doing...

Ok, sounds so exciting, see you there! :D