Boston Potluck Nov 5 at Pat and Audrey's

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Pat and Audrey,

Brian and I had a wonderful time. The food, drinks and friends made the evening quite spectacular. Nice to meet some new people and wonderful to catch up with old friends I haven't seen in a while.

Let's do it again soon :)

sli74

I'll echo those thanks. We had a great time. Ellen commented several times that there were so many really nice people there and also was impressed by the fine food.

Thanks Audrey and Pat for the great food and hospitality. The remodeled kitchen is beautiful and functional for two gourmets to cook simultaneously...

It was great to meet some new faces long familiar as trailnames on VFTT. The dueling pianists (Michael J and bunchberry) provided a pleasant backdrop to the evening and especially to Darren's art show (he brought a push cart with his photographs which, by the way, I think people should invest in before Darren displaces Ansel Adams at the MFA and we can no longer afford his work). So pleasant and relaxing was the scene that teejay aptly demonstrated the fine art of sleeping in the standing position! How efficient!

;)

Yes Ellen, my wife agrees that there are really nice people associated with this group and can't figure out why they have anything to do with me but that brings us back around to ktichens big enough for two to coexist in ...

Just think,

Stan, how many we could get into a shelter. Efficient, you betchum.

It was great seeing so many familiar faces and meeting many new ones. And a special thanks to Audrey and Pat for their generous hospitality and affording me the luxury of a shower. Were it not for that, I don't think people would have stayed as long as they did.

Back home, eating dirt.

teejay

max said:
Patti and I will be there... ooops

I mean, yeah we had a great time. Thanks everyone from the both of us, it was a fun way to celebrate 32 years. Hope the next 32 is even more enjoyable! :D
Happy (belated) anniversary! We wanted to be there but the Mrs. is still under the weather, and that little angel in the avatar (no, not the dog) has been a little on the wild side lately. Must be cabin fever. Glad you two had a good time.

Smitty