Catalog Review - Aerostich

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peakbagr

Reaction score
For those who think I'm already nuts, bear with me a bit.

Until 3 years ago, I used to ride bikes, the kind with motors. Sold it - too many close calls. One of ties I maintain with that other life is the Aerostich catalog. Most of the stuff is motorcycle oriented, but there's enough really neat cross-hobby stuff that relates to hiking gear that I thought some might find interesting.

Besides, Aerostich has one of the more intelligently written and interesting catalogs in any activity.
Skip the stuff that is bike oriented and look for the little gems that apply to bicycling and hiking that you won't find almost anywhere else.
Like LED lighted armbands, the 'evap-0-danna', Elkskin Roper riding gloves that last like iron and great for bushwhacking.
Glove and boot dogs, for drying boots and gloves overnight. Tuff Toe boot abrasion polyurethane. Mesh pockets you can sew inside packs, and dozens of little gadgets that have bicycling, hiking or camping applications.
Maybe my favorite is the 'Insta Manly-Man', that you gotta read to believe.

But if you like catalogs, and well written ones, and want to use your imagination, you'll find some inspiration for hiking and bicycling gear you may have never thought about.

I have no connection to Aerostich, other than enjoying their semi annual catalogs.

ghassert said:
I can't believe that I have been hiking this long without the Analog GPS...what was I thinking??? :D :D :D

THGO2-L.jpg

And stylish too.​

LMAO!

I had to order a catalog, their M/C gear looks pretty decent, and the clothing is mostly made in the US, right in Duluth, unlike my Joe Rocket which is made in China...

Thanks for the link.

"Not included are required declination charts (call for details) or the extremely accurate watch you are going to need to use this thing. Meets R.N. standard 3329-5 of 1787."