Catskills

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catskillclimber

Reaction score
I know this is a shot in the dark but if anyone plans on hiking any of these peaks in the Catskills in the next couple of weekends send me a PM.
Doubletop, Northdome, Sherill, Lone, Rocky, Friday, Balsam Cap, or Rusk.
Happy Hiking :)
Ryan

You missed Magic'06, a bunch of us did Friday and Balsam Cap on saturday..

You can always PM Hermit, he has this silly little grid going... :)

Jay

Thanks Jay. Before posting I totally neglected to check hunting dates, I'll do that now.

Im thinking of taking a crack at Hunter and/or Slide but I suspect I can be swayed towards one of those peaks (I am unfamiliar with them). Are any of them in generally close proximity to Hunter (or in the NE corner?) I could exchange Slide for one of those :)

marchowes said:
Im thinking of taking a crack at Hunter and/or Slide but I suspect I can be swayed towards one of those peaks (I am unfamiliar with them). Are any of them in generally close proximity to Hunter (or in the NE corner?) I could exchange Slide for one of those :)
Rusk could be combined with Hunter on the same hike.

(looks at map) hey how bout that! they are right next to each other! I definately want to get Hunter within the next few weeks (id like this weekend, but weather is iffy).

Rusk and Hunter sounds good to me Mark. I'll PM you about Sunday and we'll keep an eye on the weather.