Crawford Ridgepole?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Guys -- both are on the short list of upcoming hikes. FYI, Rocket21 mentioned to me this morning that many trailheads in the Squam Range are currently posted as closed due to early onset of mud season.

I'll update Monday if I have any more news on that....

Thanks, Guys -- both are on the short list of upcoming hikes. FYI, Rocket21 mentioned to me this morning that many trailheads in the Squam Range are currently posted as closed due to early onset of mud season.

I'll update Monday if I have any more news on that....

We're members of Squam Lakes Association. We received email recently informing us of trail head closures for hugely popular TH's for Percival Morgan and Rattlesnakes. However Crawford Ridgepole can be accessed from from north side Perch Pond Road. If interested in doing traverse of some kind you can spot a car at TH for Mount Squam. Neither of these TH's see much hiker traffic so they don't close them. View ledges on Mt Squam are very fine.

You could also park at the trailhead of Mt Israel and then go by Beede Falls and hike up Sandwich Notch Road a bit to get to the northern terminus of the CRT.