EMS Sale, 30% off clearance

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slamdog

Reaction score
(I have no ties to EMS or any staff) I hope this is permitted, and wanted to let people know,,,,I just went over to EMS as they had the MSR snowshoes on sale, and when I walked in, they said they have an additional 30% off everything that is clearance (red tagged) in the store. In addition to the MSR's, I picked up a sweet little Marmot pack for $70.00 vs. the $150 full price. The salesperson was not sure if it was through the weekend, or longer. I wish I had a pocket full of cash, but two college tuitions did a number on that. Going to go home and look for quarters in the sofa though!

Could it have been more scripted if written by EMS?

I just got home. Check my e-mail, and there's one new message. Hmm. From whom could it be?

Oh, it's REI.

Check VFTT. Several new threads. Oh, there's one about EMS.

I wonder if these retailers ever write in. I wonder if they'd ever write that they had no relation, but pitch the current sale anyway.

Just thinking.

"What's that, Lassie? A new clearance sale fell down the well at my local Dodge dealer, with 20-30 percent off? Ruff Ruff? Let's get right down there!"

--M.

Brian,
I got Denali Ascents for $135.20, (20% off) and a Marmot Vapor pack reg $150 on clearance for $99.98 with an additional 30% off it cost me $69.98.
More importantly for me, (and to dispell some paranoia) no one asked me to write in and put out an EMS ad, scripted or not. Like many of you, I'm broke, and anytime I can find gear (gearheads anonymous) on clearance I get extremely excited, I was merely trying to pass along some information. I thought that if the moderators felt it was innapropriate or self serving they would remove it (with my blessing). Hope you find what you're looking for. Lance

slamdog said:
Brian,
I got Denali Ascents for $135.20, (20% off) and a Marmot Vapor pack reg $150 on clearance for $99.98 with an additional 30% off it cost me $69.98.
More importantly for me, (and to dispell some paranoia) no one asked me to write in and put out an EMS ad, scripted or not. Like many of you, I'm broke, and anytime I can find gear (gearheads anonymous) on clearance I get extremely excited, I was merely trying to pass along some information. I thought that if the moderators felt it was innapropriate or self serving they would remove it (with my blessing). Hope you find what you're looking for. Lance

Hey I don't care who is giving me the heads up on gear sales, I just want to know . . . so THANK YOU slamdog.

sli74

Well, I am now the proud owner of my first pair of Snowshoes. MSR Denali Ascents, $135 and change, and there is sale signs all over the Manchester sotre. I had to bite the bullet though. I sooooooooo badly wanted to also pick up the Grivel G12s on sale for $111. But I didnt have the cash for one pair, let alone 2 (one pair for me and one for Jen.) Gonna have to wait till tax time and see if I can find a sale again, or pick up a pair of Grivel G10s for about $125 a pair :( .
Brian

Yippee!

I got a Gyro Ecinal bike helmet for $20!!!

:D

BTW, in the Poughkeepsie store there is a great zero degree EMS brand mummy bag red tagged for $60 in the clearance section!!!! I'm OK in that department, but if anyones looking for a nice toasty bag.....