Hiking Symbol Sticker?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hikingfish

Reaction score
Montreal, Qc, Canada Avatar: Top of Gothics, Adk
Hi All,
My girlfriend has expressed the need to get a hiking sticker for her car. I wanted to get one for her, but alas, the only one I was able to find was this one here, which isn't exactly what I wanted.

I wanted to know if anyone knew of anywhere else (online if possible) that sold some sticker?

Cheers!

Fish

crawford notch center also has them

I bet Crawford Notch still has there....I got one there last summer, I think it was...It's a round small oval--looks just like the hiker symbol on roadsides near trailheads/trail crossings. No words or anything besides the symbol....

Last edited:
Steve Smith has them at the Mountain Wanderer in Lincoln, NH.

Certainly worth a look around the store when you are in the area!

:)

To the left, you will see a tandem hiker symbol you can find somewhere in the Maine woods, complete with a peppering of birdshot. Depending on your tastes, you might find it appropriate.

ADKdremn said:
This site has a sticker for everthing. The link I posted is all the hiking related ones. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for if you have the patience to browse thru 500-some designs.

http://bumperstickers.cafepress.com/hiker_oval-stickers

There were some good ones in there. I especially liked the white blaze on the green backdrop - nice and simple. What I don't understand is all of the wiener-dog stickers on page 2 or 3. Since when have wiener-dogs come to symbolize hiking and camping?

I suggest that the best hiking stickers are the one's that reflect your membership in an organization that gives back to the mountains, whether it's the GMC, the Forty-Sixers, the ADK, or the AMC.