Looking for a hiking buddy during my vacation week

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monday hike?

Weather forecast for Monday is looking decent. So I'd like to go for a hike. Rain on the weekend and then below freezing temps could make for some good cramponing conditions.
Not sure what yet, but some 4K I haven't done in winter, that I don't already have a scheduled date for. Preference given to broken out routes. The list includes Whiteface, Flume, Monroe, Lafayette, Lincoln, Carter Dome, Wildcat, Carrigain, Owls Head, Zealand, and Bonds.

Monday hike

The weather does look good for Monday. I am also on vacation and would be interested in Monroe as I still need that peak for my winter 4K list. Is the road still open to the Cog railway? CINDERSMOM (using Oldmanwinters computer) Nancy

According to Bob & Geri the road to the cog is plowed. Monroe is one of the ones I am kind of saving for my last one along with Lincoln and Lafayette. Besides there is no report of it being broken out yet. Carter Dome, Wildcat A, & Whiteface are broken out and are tops on my list right now for a Monday hike.