Maine Beer Night May 31th (changed date)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Townie

Reaction score
Well, it IS in Portland, but I didn't want to be too exclusionary!

So, after a break of about a year and a half, it's time to have another VFTT Maine beer night. May 24th looks good, but we should start around 5:30 so that we can claim an area of the bar.

What bar? Oh, the Great Lost Bear. Lots of microbrews and "unusual" beers, food, and a great place for this kind of thing.

So to summarize:

May 24, 2007
5:30 p.m. til whenever
Great Lost Bear, Forest Ave in Portland
Non Mainers welcome!

B there or B^2!

Damn! I want to go to this, but I doubt I can get back thataway during the week. The great lost bear is a great choice. I hit it or gritty's every time I head back to the home state. I'll be there the 15th though if some folks still have momentum.

New Beer Night!

Portland Beer Night is being moved to May 31st.

We are still planning on meeting at 5:30 at the Great Lost Bear.

I hope this new date works for everyone.

-MEB

Thursdays are tough for me, but I will try to swing by!

Support your right to arm bears!!

Glad you changed the date!

I will make an effort to get down there and swill some malted beverages with you folks. Would like to meet some of the So. Maine crowd.

Ay-yuh!!

michael said:
I will make an effort to get down there and swill some malted beverages with you folks. Would like to meet some of the So. Maine crowd.
Great, Michael! Lots of folks have joined VFTT since we last did this in November 2005, and it would be wonderful to see many of you on the thirty-oneth. :D

Oh, and Michael, Richmond is in southern Maine, too! :D

Dang, not going to make this one, having some technical problems.

Have fun! :)

Nice seeing everyone again last night and meeting those I hadn't before. Thanks for arranging the get-together, Mad Townie!