North Conway Eats & Spirits Night, Saturday, 05/16/09

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket21

Reaction score
Somewhat related to MWO Photo Presentation, a last minute Eats & Spirits Night is being scheduled prior to the event.

Who: You?

What: Eats & Spirits.

Where: Moat Mountain Smoke House and Brewing Company - Route 16/302, north of downtown North Conway - Map

When: Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 5:00 PM

Why: "In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the go to Eats & Spirits Night, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." -President Theodore Roosevelt

How: By car, truck, moped, donkey, or hitchhiking.

While this is being scheduled with the MWO event in mind, you *don't* have to be going to the MWO event in order to go to Eats & Spirits night (nor do you have to be a VFTT member).

Folks going to the MWO event will likely be hitting the road around 6:45 PM. I may do a brief pilgrimage to Dairy Queen in between the two.

I think we'll meet outside the Moat at 5, and probably head over to the area near the bar for dinner.

I hope to be able to stop by, I am planning the North Moat/Redridge loop unless the weather forecast continues to degrade. I wont be going to the MWO event.

If I get off the Baldfaces in time, I'll be stopping in.:rolleyes:

Heading to Conway Sat nite to visit the family, so will be in the area and will be ready for a cold brew!! :D

For such short notice, we had a great turn out - I believe 10 folks altogether in our group at the Moat. Excellent photo event after, as well!

mwo01.jpg

At the Moat - Peakbagger, Darl58, Kevin, MWO Staff-person-name-forgotten, w7xman