On climbing..

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice stuff Leaf! Always look forward to your reports and pics and this one is excellent! You must have been running on pure adrenaline the rest of the weekend! I don't climb but this type of TR makes me think about it, then I snap back to reality and look forward to your next TR!:cool:

Nice work girl!!

I thought about texting you to see if you were up north. I'm almost glad I didn't. I wouldn't have a prayer of keeping up with you.

Paul (who you've met in the gullies), our friend Nick and me were climbing in Huntington's Saturday. We only got a few gullies each, nothing compared to you, never-mind Al (what a beast).

You Rock!
Joe.

Great TP and helpfull as well. I now have updated the requierments for my future hiking partner/mate, requierment number 6 (must be able to climb steep snow solo) is now ( must be able to ascend multiple gullies in a day).
Great job leaf

Hey, nice!!

Didn't read it all cause it's too dang long, but I'm just giving you grief!! HA!!

:D

whoa! i don't know what's a greater accomplishment.. climbing multiple gullies in a day or getting skimom to actually post!

Pretty cool thread so far. Will you be going back when the ice and snow have melted? If so, you will have a lighter load: no ax or screws to weigh you down, right?

Looks like ya'll had a sweet day out! Keep on rockin' and thanks for sharing stories and pics of the trip. :)