One Day Pemi loop

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wish i could go this weekend! made plans to run 20miles in ct!
Sounds about as fun as lying face down in a Walmart parking lot for a few days. Come do the Pemi with us.

You never really specified what dates you have in mind? Just any weekend?

-Dr. Wu

I'm interested in climbing and Pemi...so let me know the dates you are thinking........hopefully I can make it! :rolleyes:

you know how much i hate ct! stop tempting me! ;) i am putting together 3 of my mountain biking trails and running it with some people i havent met yet. im a loser so i am organizing weird runs and stuff to make new friends to play with. for the climb/pemi i am looking to rock climb sat july 3 and do the pemi sunday july 4. more excuses but i also need to change my oil this weekend. come with me on the 4th!

July 4th is a tough weekend....so many crowds.....not decided yet on plans...have a few options.

I will let you know.......

im such a loser that you wont have to worry about crowds. i smell bad too. i will scare them all away! i do know a climbing spot that is funish but tucked away. ive never seen people there. for the pemi, i love the look on peoples faces when you tell them what your doing! its also so fun to feel like you have to say hi to a million people. im from ct-we dont know how to be friendly! im gonna paint my face like a mime so people wont talk to me. bring on the crowds.

im gonna paint my face like a mime so people wont talk to me. bring on the crowds.
I tried that at one of those speed dating meets. You know, do something different they will remember..it worked great, they said... what a good listener you are! Then on the first, well second I guess, date I tried the same thing and they were like what the hell is wrong with you you freak. Live and learn.

You could always do something cool like a Mahoosucs Traverse or a Kilkenny Ridge Traverse on July 4 to avoid the crowds... Pemi Loops are boring anyway.

-Dr. Wu