One from a couple of weeks ago...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmorgan

Reaction score
Long Island, NY Avatar: The REAL Dylan goe
...here on Long Island (see, we do have trees!) :)

2662881820100209210S600x600Q85.jpg

Kevin

Kevin,

I do like the parallel shadow lines extending from the trees. I wonder if a slightly tighter angle on these lines would make a more effective lead-in to the trees from the bottom corner of the photo.

Nice color - a tad earlier in the season with the branches filled in a bit more would give it more punch, though you might lose the shadow effect some.

Glad to see there are still trees on Long Island!! :D

Nice pic. If you're looking for comments, the photo has very good color (trees, sky, leaves on the ground) and excellent lighting with the long shadows, but lacks a focal point - the composition draws me to the foreground of leaves and that one tree that is in the center, but there's no strong point of interest. Sorry, that's my old camera club judge coming out. It's a picture that I would like to have as a desktop background, such as this one that I shot last week and currently have on my desktop screen (and feel free to judge this one as well):
2141183680071072332S600x600Q85.jpg

Last edited: