Pierce slideshow to share

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well …

The music was not to my usual taste.

I did not see a single photo in the whole show that I thought qualified as a bell-ringer. I often wanted to do some work with my cropping Ls.

But the cumulative effect … got me smiling about three frames into the show and kept the grin on my face right to the end.

I especially liked the pictures of people who obviously were having a good time and enjoying themselves.

Thanks for sharing.

G.

Perspective is Interesting...

First I always am intrigued by photos of locations at the same time. You were clearly on Jackson watching the same clouds on eisenhower as I was this weekend, and we have pictures of the same event. I just find the comparisons interesting in tone and mood, me in the valley and you in winter wonderland.

Your compositional eye is clearly developing in these shots. Great frames for the mountains, good rules of thirds with interesting foregrounds and good leading lines. They go beyond snapshots with your doccumentary images, and you landscapes are very dynamic. All the exposures are great too...no blown out whites, but very white whites.

I don't have speakers here, so can't comment on the music, but the slideshow has great appeal. I'd love if you pulled out perhaps a favorite image to critique!

Nice hike and nice shooting!

~Jim

The Peppers are always a good choice...

Nice exposures. The snow contrasts nicely with the bare valleys. Damn...Looks like it was a beautiful day

Nice! Thanks. Great exposure, which often gives me trouble in winter scenes.

How about a refresher on winter scenic exposure techinques?

happy trails :)