purchasing VFTT bumper sticker?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an extra VFTT patch. Sorry no decals. If anyone is interested, PM me with their address and I will mail it out. Obviously, first come first served.

More Bumper Stickers Please!

I am definitely in favor of more stickers. Mine was on my rear windshield which was recently broken when "someone" learned a valuable lesson about gravity & what goes up does come down - and not always where you want it!
So now I have no sticker :( and will gladly pay for new ones when and hopefully, if they are re-run.
i know we are such a pain darren..... but whatcha going to do? it turned out to be a neat idea and I know i like having mine and always watch for others.
maybe the stickers could be re-run in conjunction with one of your charity drives? nice way for us to get something we like and you to get some more funds towards the charity. i don't think anyone would mind either if you had to up the prices a little to cover costs plus something for the charity.
just a thought

Viewseeker said:
Have a sign up list...sounds like both patches and stickers would be a great hit!!!! :D
We've had both, they were a great hit. If anyone wants to set this up contact Darren. He can't do it due to logistics, but no one is trying to stop people from making more.

Darren presumably has the art / EPS files somewhere? I know a good printer in Merrimack--I've had one of his 9/11 stickers since 11/11/01 and it's in nearly mint condition. I don't know if he makes patches, however.

Some of these manufacturers may well have an entire online community plan - upload the designs, and open the orders, and they handle everything, for a fee, so it is minimally consuming of any one person's time. Of course it comes at an expense :rolleyes:

Tim

zazzle?

bikehikeskifish said:
Some of these manufacturers may well have an entire online community plan - upload the designs, and open the orders, and they handle everything, for a fee, so it is minimally consuming of any one person's time. Of course it comes at an expense :rolleyes:

I've never used them, but I believe zazzle.com is something like this - upload your designs, they do on-demand orders onto various objects (VFTT coffee mugs anyone?), 10% goes back to whoever uploaded the design. The on-demand feature might be nice for this group, since it wouldn't require batching up a big order.

Willoughby said:
I've never used them, but I believe zazzle.com is something like this - upload your designs, they do on-demand orders onto various objects (VFTT coffee mugs anyone?), 10% goes back to whoever uploaded the design. The on-demand feature might be nice for this group, since it wouldn't require batching up a big order.

ooo, a VFTT coffee mug would be very sweet indeed! Or how about a VFFT beer mug??

If...

a new batch of anything is in the works, don't let the author of this thread be in charge of the printing! (VFFT)??? :p

I have the art file for the stickers. I sent in in online and got 500 stickers in the mail the last time. I did the same with the patches, except I got 300 of those. The price of patches was $3 each ($2 for the patch and $1 donation to the Brain Tumor Society). Stickers were 2 for $3 (the money was divided to cover the cost of the stickers, donations to BTS, and raised $300 to front another run of patches). I still have the $300.

My problem is that I can not get individual orders, and mail out stickers / patches. I am just too busy out here at Pearl Harbor.

If someone wants to volunteer mail out individual stickers or patches, I will help in the initial bulk order. But the volunteer will have to get all kinds of random orders in the mail, cash piles of $3 checks, stuff stickers / patches into the SASE (provided by the person ordering), and mail them out. PITA, let me tell you.

- darren

Darren,
If we could do it through Paypal, it might be much easier - People can add shipping to their order and addresses could be printed out on stickers and slapped onto envelopes. (Though I am not vounteering for that part.... :D )

Here's my volunteer effort - I'd be glad to front all or part of the sticker (or was it patch) money again.

darren said:
If someone wants to volunteer mail out individual stickers or patches, I will help in the initial bulk order. But the volunteer will have to get all kinds of random orders in the mail, cash piles of $3 checks, stuff stickers / patches into the SASE (provided by the person ordering), and mail them out. PITA, let me tell you.

- darren

Before I volunteer (if someone hasn't already) I would like to know if there is a means to have my mailing address only available to members here rather then the whole world. :confused:

Patch/sticker order

Darren,

I'd be happy to take charge of the patches and stickers. I'd prefer to take cash and checks but would also accept Paypal (why pay them their cut, anyway). If you can get the order rolling and arrange to have them shipped to me, I can start booking and shipping the orders as soon as they are available.

teejay

Anyone consider a professional service? Maybe CafePress.com or something similar? Anyone do this before? Seems to me there is a solution such that nobody here has to deal with money or orders...

Tim

bikehikeskifish said:
Anyone consider a professional service? Maybe CafePress.com or something similar? Anyone do this before? Seems to me there is a solution such that nobody here has to deal with money or orders...

Tim

That's an excellent idea.

Status Question...

This thread seems to have died out a few months back - did stickers/patches ever get ordered? I'd definitely be in for some of each...