purchasing VFTT bumper sticker?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carla

Reaction score
Folks, I can't seem to find anyplace on the site with info about buying the nifty VFFT bumper sticker with the hiker icon. Can someone point me to the right place?

Thank you! :)

carla said:
Folks, I can't seem to find anyplace on the site with info about buying the nifty VFFT bumper sticker with the hiker icon. Can someone point me to the right place?
Darren made up a bunch and they sold out a while back, IIRC. There's been talk of doing another printing run, Darren, what say you?

Not sure if I will do bumber stickers or more patches. Either way, it will have to wait until I get back. Although teejay said he might volunteer to do the mailings.

- darren

I already proudly display my VFFT bumper sticker on the back of my truck (it's the ONLY bumper sticker I've ever had on ANY of my vehicles, btw), so I vote for patches!

Carla: I may have an extra sticker. If I can find it at home, I'll P.M. you.

EDIT: I take it back. In high school, I had a "IF THIS VANS AROCKIN' DONT COME AKNOCKIN" bumper sticker.

Last edited:
I made one by printing out the logo and laminating it with clear packing tape. I wanted to stick one on my panniers when I biked to Maine just in case somebody spotted me riding on by... (nobody did!)..

TeeJay has one with a magnet on it! :)

Jay

Some very nice hiker (bushwhacker) gave me one vftt sticker last year, and I thought as soon as I get a car I will put it on.

Unfortunitely, I lost the sticker when I moved out :(

I am planning to print myself one or two, it shouldn't be too much trouble.

FYI: I do have an official VFTT sticker which is on my Subaru but didn't want anything permanent on my bike panniers...

Jay

I'd buy one... or I guess I could do the (term deleted by moderator) sticker with the packing tape if I start getting desperate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign us up for 2 if you ever make some more! Wish we had one tonight as we passed a Ford pickup with cap - NH plate Buzard - headed north on the Everett Turnpike a little after 6 that was proudly displaying one. Maybe you need to have a registry so people will know who they are seeing with them.

marty said:
I know of two VFTT loyalists that basically did the same thing, right Marc Howes and Bobby? :cool:

Marty

hehehehe yep :)

But I would love to have an official one :)

Speaking of stickers, I had a VFTT sighting on my commute on rte 3 the other day! their NH plate had to do with something regarding a number and a day! Anyone going to come forward and say who this was? :)

If anyone has an extra--I'd buy it or make a donation to a charity of their choice.
A year ago Paradox said he would organize patchers or maybe it was tee shirts. Maybe he'll take this effort on.

A big thank you to Rick!! Our cars (Green Suburban - NH Plates - Black Grand Cherokee - NH Plates) are now proudly wearing the VFTT stickers!

Bumper Stickers, Patches, t-shirts or all three - whatever is available I'll definitely take 2 of each! :D