Saturday - Rain or Snow?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brambor

Reaction score
Saturday 12/6

the forecast I have seems to think snow will turn to rain around 9AM for the remainder of the day.

Does anyone think it will be colder in the Whites and snow all day instead ?

Some forecasts delay the change over to rain from snow in northern NH until later in the storm. Looks like it will change over at some point.

Looks kinda gross everywhere. Plnning on getting out Sunday instead.

Sunday looks good. Tough schedule, have to attend Christmas party with the supreme commander but maybe I can sneak in a quick one... ��

Most of the forecasts I've followed during the week have transitioned to all snow for most summits with higher amounts than earlier in the week. Canceling yet another Saturday for me.

How did we do? It was all rain here in Windham, me.

Friend at Wilton, ME reported snow until noon time and then rain.

Last edited:
It snowed all day in Littleton, NH. We got about 5+ inches of snow. It got a little heavy near the mid-afternoon but it never turned to rain.

Showed up at Zealand Road this morning for a quick bike ride. Was very surprised to see so much snow on the ground. I barely made it to the Bethlehem Water Supply on a narrow, soft, snowshoe track.

There is definitely enough snow in the woods now for me to declare a beginning of my ski season :)

15967492181_d026beffc2_c.jpg

Last edited:
All Snow (6 inches) North and West of Grafton Notch in Maine. The roads were icy getting there this AM but improving on return.