Skiing the East

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everybody, I've been skiing up a storm! I'm at 32 now, and should be at 37 at the end of this weekend. Who has weekdays off?

Judging from your post on t4t, I believe I bumped into you guys on the Jefferson summit the 31st. I trust that your traverse went well and it was nice chatting for those few moments.

What a day, huh!?!? I followed your tracks on and off all the way over to Madison. Smiling all the way.

I should have let you guys know earlier, but I finished April 24th.

Also, for those of you who don't have a facebook for whatever reason, I made one just for viewing pleasure.

email: [email protected]
password: washington6288

after log in, go to the search bar that's the the right of "facebook" but to the left of "Home Profile Account" and search "Ski the 4kers" it should pop right up, and you should be able to watch the videos, with sound, right there

Well done, Ben! I particularly liked the 8+ minute vid and music (Charles Mingus "Moanin") for your Presi traverse. Thanks for making these vids available for us non-Facebook types. :)

The 48 will be featured in the October issue of Backcountry Magazine. Thank you all for your support. The naysaying just made me want to do it even more. Thank you for letting me be a part of this forum as well, and also for posting about broken out trails and other conditions. All your help was very much appreciated

Awesome video! Hale had me drooling, Jackson had me cringing. :)

Awesome! I didn't realize you'd gotten them all. Some of the skiing looks pretty sketchy, but I guess you know that by now! I'll admit, I had my doubts.

Thanks for sharing the video. Who's the band? That's some fun music ...

Fun to see the viddy again Ben. :) Looking forward to seeing the Oct. issue of Backcountry!

Thanks for all your support. The song is The Wine Song by The Cat Empire. It actually fit exactly how my season went, with where it picked up and slowed down, etc. October issue is out! Page 62!