Stay in touch with VFTT while in Lincoln NH

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobandgeri

Reaction score
For those of you that are VFTT junkies:

If your are traveling in the Lincoln NH area and have a notebook with a wireless card you can check the latest postings while enjoying breakfast or lunch at the Kings Corner Cafe

We enjoyed breakfast there last Friday which we can report was as nice as the environment. Now that we know thay offer Internet access we have a new breakfast spot.

We heard back fro the owner in response to a question we had - here is the response - sounds very customer focused:

Thank you…glad you enjoyed the food and the artwork. The wireless network works with any brand of wireless card and we have a USB wireless adapter available for those who don’t have a wifi card. No charge. We close the restaurant at 2 but like today there was someone in using the network until 5. Just bang on the door if it’s after 2 and the door is locked. See you soon

If you don't have a computer and want to stay in touch with the online world the Woodstock Inn has a PC set up with internet access downstairs in the bar.

I also notice the Continental Traveller Motel in Littleton at the I93/302 junction is advertising free wireless access in all rooms.

Bob

But how can you skip the Sunnyside Diner? It may not have internet access but it has the best food.

There also is (was) an Internet café in Woodstock over in the "mall". Blue will remember what it was called...

The mall is the Millfront Marketplace, in the same plaza as the movie theatres...in Lincoln. The internet cafe is called The Chat Room Coffee House.

The owner(?) is ... well... a little overly-friendly-toward-females-to-the-point-of-nausea... :rolleyes:

Blue said:
The mall is the Millfront Marketplace, in the same plaza as the movie theatres...in Lincoln. The internet cafe is called The Chat Room Coffee House.
Thanks Blue - know of that place. But I believe they charge for Internet Access. MichaelJ confused us when he said Woodstock. :)

There's not much difference between Woodstock and Lincoln when you're post-hike. They're both the same blur. :)

King's Corner Cafe is groovy

I am working away using the free Wi-fi at the King's Corner Cafe while my dear Bunchberry is off hiking. The customer service here is wonderful and the coffee is excellent. I highly recommend this place!

If you are still online - How is the weather up there right now? We just returned from a bike ride - will be heading north in a little bit.

Kings Corner Cafe is great!

ILoveBunchberry said:
I am working away using the free Wi-fi at the King's Corner Cafe while my dear Bunchberry is off hiking. The customer service here is wonderful and the coffee is excellent. I highly recommend this place!