The Dolomites

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing these spectacular pictures and TR. This definitely put the Dolomites on my short list of places to see!

Just plain sick photos.......

What's the commute time to the nearest semiconductor factory? ;)

great report

Petch

Nice Pudgy Ground Hog. A few years back I spent just over a week over there in the fall. Mainly the Val Di Fassa region and a few other areas. Was quite nice and I've alway intended to go back and do some more hiking and via ferrating (is that a word). It was so easly to do such cool stuff. The Italian refugio's have an excellent reputation as being some of the best in europe as well in terms of food and ammenities.

Nice to see such excellent pictures of what other fun there is to get into :D

What's the commute time to the nearest semiconductor factory?
Ha! I'm in semiconductors too (unfortunately it's rather limiting for location! Although Intel has some plants in sunny Costa Rica ;-) ).

Sue, I enjoyed your trip report. Looks like you had a fantastic trip as well. We didn't get to do the full AV1 - maybe next time!

few years back I spent just over a week over there in the fall. Mainly the Val Di Fassa region and a few other areas. Was quite nice and I've alway intended to go back and do some more hiking and via ferrating (is that a word). It was so easly to do such cool stuff. The Italian refugio's have an excellent reputation as being some of the best in europe as well in terms of food and ammenities.
Nice! I agree, the Italian refugios were excellent. We liked the food better than when we did the Tour Mont Blanc. We met a couple who had just been in Austria and they sang the praises of their time there as well.