The Grid

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cath

Reaction score
With Brutie at his 48 in 1 Winter celebration on C
Hiker Ed requested that I post this
this morning ~

"Hi to All,

We now have a website that is open to the public.

Eric Rathbun is the "GRID" webmaster and "GRID" archivast.

This website provides information and profiles, on a voluntary basis, on finishers of the "GRID". There are currently "8" finishers.

This website also provides information on how to apply for "patch's" and "certificates of completion" for the "GRID".

Tracking sheets and applications for those who pursue this fun adventure are available both on-line and hard copy.

This website is 100% voluntary. No fees or donations of any type will be requested or accepted. No charges of any sort will be requested or accepted for patch's and certificates.

This is the website address: www.48x12.com

Check it out !!!!

We welcome all input, suggestions, etc.

Thanks & Take Care,

Ed Hawkins

Note: Down the road, we will also provide an access button to another website being set up by Cath Goodwin. This website will provide information on all finishers of the "NH 48" in a "single winter season".

~

Cath said:
Hiker Ed requested that I post this. We now have a website that is open to the public. Eric Rathbun is the "GRID" webmaster and "GRID" archivast.
I just want you to know that the Catskill Grid people will shortly be bringing suit against you for for Trademark Infringement! :eek:

Ok, maybe not, but we have the same concept over here. Just no web page (yet!) :D

There doesn't seem to be a contact address on the site for suggestions, am I the only one who finds black on dark green hard to read?

Free certificates & patches is generous, I wonder if this is a statement about any other organization :)

#1 told me that he thought others should do their own thing instead of copying him, but the one finisher's page I read the grid was only a minor part of his accomplishments

Excellent!!

I can't be certain that I will do Owl's head or the Bonds every month of the year but...
that being said..as the percent to goal becomes higher and higher

crazy things happen...

Peak Fever!! you know what I'm talking about.....

Nice site..thanks