The Nor' Easter Was Bad !!!!!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaibar

Reaction score
Hi All,

Have not been on here in a while but thought I pass on a picture of my kayaks after the Nor' Easter. No they are not covered by insurance and yes they are the expensive fiberglass ones. If anyone knows of a good deal on two used fiberglass or possibly even plastic (grimace) boats please let me know...

Kaibar

77348705.jpg

OUCH!!!!! Sorry to hear about it... Bummer about the insurance.. I know many cyclists do that with their fancy bikes and all with riders and stuff

As far as finding kayaks... the usual sites apply, Craigslist, paddling.net, etc, sometimes you might find some bargains there...

Hope you get back in the water, I've enjoyed your pictures on the forum here!

Jay

Ouch! I hope your sailboat faired better.

connyak.org also has a classified section where I found my boat (in MA) last year.

Wow, they are really crunched up!! Was it a tree that fell on them?

Some of the kayak rental places still have used boats for sale, slim pickings by now, but enough to get you through the season I would hope.

Good luck to you for the rest of the year.

Damn. Hadn't seen the pictures yet. You'll have to get those replaced quickly so I can continue to borrow them :eek:

Nasty,nasty!! :(

I was watching the NOAA forecast and you got hammered up there!

So what was the other unfortunate victim,beside the Solstice?

Maybe Jeff at H2Outfitters can fix you up with some loaners,or try NSPN.org to look for used boats

Hope to see you on the water this summer!

Sv "Spice" Macgregor 26M