Timmus 48s aka Moosilauke Cocktail Party

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
timmus said:
And thanks to my favorite scandinavian... Your little surprise made my day perfect !

We want details! :eek: :D

Really, no offense for the wait, Moosilauke being such a nice place to linger! Congrats again Ti-Mousse. And BTW, JS, it was not a fencer outfit I was wearing, but the 18th century suit (imitation and minus the hat, of course) I was wearing for my... wedding! (no kidding). That's how I like my "formal" clothes :cool: :p

Congratulations!!!!

Too bad I was travelling on business, because I missed a fun one. How many hikes end up with a cocktail party on the summit??? Very creative! :)

Nothing like finishing "in style"...

Can't wait for for the 115 finish. Hopefully you come up with another cool theme like maybe Rock-N-Roll??? I have always wanted to hike dressed up like Gene Simmons from KISS, and all I need is a reason :D

Well done!

Hey Jules -

So sorry I didn't make it - tough timing after a tough week.... I did have my leopard skin dress and tights all ready to go though. I put them on anyway in your honor, and sipped some wine. Congrats! Look forward to celebrating the next milestone!

Frodo said:
Hopefully you come up with another cool theme like maybe Rock-N-Roll??? I have always wanted to hike dressed up like Gene Simmons from KISS, and all I need is a reason :D
I'm way far from finishing but seems like Giggy might be close enough. Slash, Angus... I could go as one of them. And how about a rock show on top of the last summit... all right, you got me thinking...maybe I'll get working on my list :D

I think both Hamtero and I have 3 to go (One of mine is Mt. Tom how funny is that?!) - never been motivated to do the list thing, but now this is incentive! Hmmm, let me see... Lene Lovich had a look...

Reactions: arm
cbcbd said:
I'm way far from finishing but seems like Giggy might be close enough. Slash, Angus... I could go as one of them. And how about a rock show on top of the last summit... all right, you got me thinking...maybe I'll get working on my list :D

Oh, oh I know, how about....Jimmy Hendrix....I wonder how heavy a coffin would be to hike up :D ;)

Brian

Meo said:
We want details! :eek: :D

From the beginning he said that the idea of dressing formal was stupid, so I didn't expected him to bring anything special for the event. I was fine with that, but still, deceived. Five minutes before getting on the summit he took his jacket and tie out of his backpack, and it was a real surprise ! That made my day :)

What the heck, here's another in a series of poorly edited videos. Pardon the soundtrack, but it seemed oddly appropriate. The only thing I had in French was "Ca Plane Pour Moi" which I didn't think matched the theme of the day as well.

Click Here

I'm proud, too.

-dave-