Views and Brews - Gathering in NH this Spring?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Rankin

Reaction score
Yes, we do go hiking, and no, we are not the drinkers with a hiking problem! :D

We're discussing an assault on NH this spring, probably a weekend in mid May, to hike and drink our butts off. The southern part of NH has more brewpubs, so we might not go to the big, bad Whites, but we are open to suggestions for hikes. The list of brewpubs is here. Manchester seems centrally located, and a 'lapsed' forum member is willing to be the host. Details are still being worked out, but ...

Are you interested?

http://viewsandbrews.com/nh for more NH details, or http://viewsandbrews.com/forums to discuss.

Update!

We've agreed that the NH VNBs gathering will be June 7th - June 9th, 2013! More details will be coming soon! Marc's house is in Manchester, it will be ground 0 for the events. His address will be given out by PM only. You can friend him, or post here.

Basic agenda:

Friday - Arrive. Visit Milly's in Manchester. Martha's Exchange in Nashua is not far away.
Saturday - Hike somewhere in the morning, and then visit pub(s) in the afternoon. Then meal / party at Marc's house. Bring food, or a growler, home brew, etc. to share.
Sunday - Possibly more hiking and pubs on your way home. Up to you.

I have a few T-Shirts left, let me know if you want one, S/M/L $15.00, more could be ordered if need be.

Bring your family and friends!

We also kicked around the idea of having someone from this crew visit each of the 10 pubs in NH over the weekend, thoughts? I know, it's a haul up to Littleton, but if you can't make it down, join us from afar!

Count me in.Will bring food,beer and maybe my girlfriend,if allowed[please say no!] .Milly's is great,they really support local acts trying to get heard. Cool to see my stomping ground of Manch be included in such a lofty endeavor.I am in Manch usually 2 days a week,please let me know if I can help with anything...Do you guys need a p.a. system for example?I met Marc once,do not know if he remembers me,the guy with the Wu-tang shirt on?Hunting season is not in effect during your dates which should open up many areas in southern nh for hiking. Your list of events is cool and all,but might include too much hiking.....

Last edited: