We need a VFTT send off at a strange brew establishment, Monday Dec 27

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do_truancy

Reaction score
So opening a new thread.... and sewing this conversation to the '5day yeah right' conversation. (thread really?:rolleyes:)

I didn't want anyone who perks up at the mention of drinking events to miss out!!!

So to support Farmer in his effort to carbo-load we are meeting at strange brew on Monday Dec 27.

Sweet! I may need a few drinks to get in the zone. Too bad the Coors lite special is on Wed. See you there!

Nah, that's Busch! Keep yer beer-flavored waters straight!

When I tap the Rockies I can feel that sweet mountain nectar flowing through my veins. It makes these piddly Whites feel like the Middlesex Fells :eek::D

At least after a 12 pack!

what? no moun-tains? what would jeremiah johnson do? (wwjjd?)

I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline.

and if that don't work, head on over to Strangebrew and drink yo-self silly...:)