What is the equivalent of climbing Everest 16 times?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!

I remember when Seema was a newbie here, asking questions, hiking solo often, and it didn't take her long to become a real pro! Congratulations to Seema & Brian, on completing the AT, and beginning the journey of your lives. Your VFTT family is so proud of you. Many blessings you both. :)

Rob and Carla

Brian and Seema,
What an amazing journey you undertook, and accomplished!
I would love to sit around a campfire someday with you both, and hear what you learned about, and from, each other along the way that you can take with you
on this new and equally amazing journey!

heartfelt congratulations on both accounts!

That must have been a wicked awesome adventure!!!!!
You guys are pretty fortunate to have been able to do that together.
im jealous :cool:

re finishing!

Congratulations Brian and Seema. I wish I could have met you along the way! We have thought of you often, read posts and prayed for you. Glad you made it and made it safely! Now onto your next goal! Congrats there too! Can't wait to take our kids out together and hike. heeeeheee! :p So, get going! ;) Matthew will be 2 in December and I've been taking him on little walks to get him used to it. Adam and Beth say HI and congrats also!

sli74 said:
...the longest day with the biggest bang.

...Thanks again everyone . . . this post has brought me much joy when I have needed it the most. sli74
THOSE... are two awesome thoughts/actions!!

Congrats! What a way to finish. Happy for you both -- there as so many that share your joy!! Wish your re-entry could be a bit let stressed. Embrace the moments ahead as much as you can.
-bubba