Where (in BSP) will you be this winter?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, i get busy at work and come back to find this thread ... so i guess i'll have to come clean ... i am a bsp winterholic. yep, it's true. i was having withdrawal from just one trip up there last winter so i need three trips this winter. first is the chimney pond katahdin/hamlin trip. then comes the n-s ski traverse which spencer and i had talked about since i met him a couple of years ago and am really looking forward to. and as iceing on the cake, tramper al's sobro-coe trip!

on the down side i will be spending ten days with sherpak in a two week period. yikes!

life is good. let it snow!
go

Challenging the Impossible

This winter I will be continuing my training regime to challenge Tim Seavers 48 speed record. I am running to raise money for diabetes and it means a great deal to me.

I will also be completing the editing of my documentary film "48" as well as working with the AMC in getting it out to you fellow hikers. This film is... as you guessed it, a documentary on hiking the 48.

Now... I know I am ruffling MANY a feather in the hiking world, but hey, we can't all be the same. Respect my likes as I will respect yours.

Sherpa John :cool: