Moosehead Meanderings

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As always, simply amazing photography and wonderful, witty writing.

Thanks for sharing!

;)

Wow!

Your photos are exquisite! I love how you captured the colors in addition to the views. I can't say that I have a favorite because they are all so good, but I am partial to the sunrise. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Personal Favorite

I’m sure everyone has their personal favorite(s) from your fantastic photo gallery of “Moosehead Meanderings”, but mine is the one labeled as: Little Kineo, Shaw, and the Spencers from the tower. Very nice shots!

Tim, you're a true peakbagger... as in bagging those "prominent" Moosehead Mountains and their views at PEAK foliage.
Great stuff. Whatever you did to bring out those blues worked like a charm.

Those pictures are just wonderfull. I got to spend several days at Moosehead Lake this Sept and only scratched the surface of the hiking and paddling in the area. Returning at the peak of foliage for some more poking around in that area is now on my to do list.

Grand photography and story telling......when are you going to publish a book called "Photographic Adventures in the Northeast"?