Green Suburban with VFTT and ROT stickers at Fidelity Merrimack on Thursday 2/12?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrewKnight

Reaction score
Not sure where else to post this, so please feel free, moderators...

There was a green Suburban (Denali XL?) with VFTT and ROT stickers on the back in the parking lot of the Fidelity Investments Merrimack facility at 2 Contra Way this AM... wondering who else works for Fidelity? Post or PM back...

Thanks!

OK, Bob -- that's a little weird... I work on Contra second floor, too -- zone is escaping me at this hour of the night, but I am right next to the CAP fishbowl, so probably pretty close to you. Drop by and say hi sometime -- I can buy you a cup of bad coffee at the Sebastian's.

Marty, where do you work in Boston? I spent 5 years at 245 Summer, and I am still down there just about every week. I could buy YOU a good cup of coffee at Starbuck's...

Tim, I'd be happy to buy you a cup of coffee, too, though I doubt it can compensate for the economy.

Hey Drew - working from home today, but will drop by next week, but I want the good stuff! I actually meet with your office neighbor (George) from time to time for EWP2 oppurtunities - very small world.

Hey, Bob... I was WFH today, too... Yes, George is absolutely good people. We probably have crossed paths and just never known it.

I think that I am in MMK most of the week next week, drop by or email me (Knight, Andy internally), and we'll hunt down the best coffee Sebastian's cafe has to offer.