New York City December Get-together

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papa Bear

Reaction score
OK folks, we've been busy most of the summer and fall, now it's time to get together and socialize.

New York City VFTT December Get-together

Place: Mustang Harry's, Seventh Avenue at 30th Street
Date: Thursday, December 2nd, 5:30 PM and onward.

I've checked this place out and it seems to be a good replacement for The Harp.

Please RSVP on this thread.

Pb

I'd like to hang out but I teach until 6.. I can skip Boy Scouts that night and get there 7:15 ish from LI..thx I'm much quieter in person. :)

coldfeet said:
I'd like to hang out but I teach until 6.. I can skip Boy Scouts that night and get there 7:15 ish from LI..thx I'm much quieter in person. :)
coldfeet
Please drop by. We should still be going strong at that hour.
Pb

Reminder: this Thursday

A reminder that this get-together is Thursday this week.

Hopefully some of the regulars who have not responded yet (Fred? MichaelM? Josef?, anyone else?) will be able to make it.

One time visitors to NYC who happen to be here on Thursday are welcome. Check us out after you do the StatenIslandFerryStatueOfLibertyEmpireStateBuildingCentralParkUnitedNations. :D

See you Thursday.

Pb

Last edited:
Looks like I'll be there. I had work scheduled for Thursday night in the studio but it just got postponed. It will be good to see everyone again. :)

coldfeet said:
Don't know now..1:27 ny time.. daughter is sick..wife out of town...
Coldfeet

Go home and take care of your daughter. Like the mountain, the beer will be there for next time.

Pb

Papa Bear,

No second thoughts..family first..taking her to dr. tomorrow..probably virus..cxling Harriman hike on Sat. will be mom and dad..will meet you some other time..liked your pics..