46 in Memory of Grace

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete_Hickey said:

Thanks Pete! I wish we could have had an after party there but I guess there will be construction going on and wont be done by that weekend. We will make do at WP campgraound and at the Brew Pub in LP and have a great time. I look forward to meeting so many new people :)

1ADAM12 said:
We will make do at WP campgraound and at the Brew Pub in LP and have a great time. I look forward to meeting so many new people :)

Me too! I really liked hanging out at the LPBP last weekend, great beer, yummy "wings of the buffalo". This is going to be a great time!

:D

Currently all peaks are filled for this event. Please PM me if you have interest in being a back up for cancellations or if you would like to be put in contact with someone doing a specific peak.
Thanks everyone!

Rik said:
Currently all peaks are filled for this event. Please PM me if you have interest in being a back up for cancellations or if you would like to be put in contact with someone doing a specific peak.
Thanks everyone!

I'm still looking for a couple more reserves in case of cancellations. Please send me contact info if interested. Thanks.

Tabletop needs you.

It is with regret that I must withdraw from the 70th Anniversary In Memory of Grace climb. Like some sort of cruel joke, I was summoned for jury duty on Monday, August 27th.

Accordingly, Tabletop is open. To entice others to fill the opening, I am donating my XXL Good Climbing! shirt to the lucky volunteer. If you ask nicely, maybe Joe H. will send the shirt directly to you in time for the climb.

Act now. Tabletop needs you!

Willie said:
It is with regret that I must withdraw from the 70th Anniversary In Memory of Grace climb. Like some sort of cruel joke, I was summoned for jury duty on Monday, August 27th.

Accordingly, Tabletop is open. To entice others to fill the opening, I am donating my XXL Good Climbing! shirt to the lucky volunteer. If you ask nicely, maybe Joe H. will send the shirt directly to you in time for the climb.

Act now. Tabletop needs you!

My group would be happy to step in and take Tabletop.

Adventurous said:
My group would be happy to step in and take Tabletop.
Thanks.

If you'd like the XXL shirt (I insist that you accept it as a gift), PM your name and address. I'll forward that info. to Joe H. and ask him to mail you the shirt directly.

Summit Signs

I am going to make a summit sign for "Grace Day". Is anyone else going to do this? I was thinking my sign will say something like:

Grace Day Celebration
70th Anniversary
Giant Mountain
Aug. 26th, 2007

What do you all think?

Adam