Another VFTT sticker sighting

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAR-EMT40

Reaction score
Whittier house on Saturday Night around 1844hrs

Red Suburu with VFTT stickers on the back and left rear window. Last 2 digit on the license was 19.

We parked right next to each other but I had my wife's car instead of my Jeep with my Sticker on it so that is why you wouldn't have noticed. If I had seen it on the way in I would have looked for familiar faces.

Keith

Last edited:
Brian and I stopped there for a bite and Pigs Ear after hiking South Moat. Guess we need to start wearing VFTT hats! Would have loved saying hello to you!

Brian and I stopped there for a bite and Pigs Ear after hiking South Moat. Guess we need to start wearing VFTT hats! Would have loved saying hello to you!

I should have gone back in and yelled "alligator eggs". I'm sure that would have gotten me some attention. :D

Sorry I missed you. Would have loved to say hi also. Hopefully next time and hats are a great idea. :D

Keith

We'd have responded. We were seated around the far side of the bar, back in a corner. I'm not sure why we were tucked out of sight. Our appearance may sometimes justify that arrangement.

Last edited:
We'd have responded. We were seated around the far side of the bar, back in a corner. I'm not sure why we were tucked out of sight. Our appearance may sometimes justify that arrangement.

We always go down to the porch if its available. Watch the fishes. Once they jammed us all the way around the bar in the back. I was wondering who I offended also. ;)

Keith

We saw a car with MA plates and a VFTT at Einstein's in Concord on Saturday morning. Said "Are you going to see views from the top" to a couple coming out of the bakery who definitely looked like they were going hiking and they gave me the strangest look ever.

Saw a SUV with Maine plates at Lincoln Woods parking Sunday night.

We saw a car with MA plates and a VFTT at Einstein's in Concord on Saturday morning. Said "Are you going to see views from the top" to a couple coming out of the bakery who definitely looked like they were going hiking and they gave me the strangest look ever.
You should have asked them if they had any alligator eggs so they will really have a good reason to give you a strange look...

Doug

<for the humor challenged>
:)
</for the humor challenged>

I've done that in the past, Doug. You are absolutely correct - the looks are absolutey the strangest I've ever been given!