Are 3k's becoming trendy?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MarkJ said:
Amicus said:
Poison Ivy and I bushwhacked to the summit of url=http://amicus.smugmug.com/gallery/4218940_Vnjgr#246698908_Jq4AA] South Hale[/url] last October 14. Were we really the last before a recent visit by you? We had a pleasant hike, despite a harrowing assault by a vicious spruce grouse.
This spruce grouse must consider S Hale his private mountain. 10/07 I was up there and it followed me down the ridge so close I felt I was being stalked.Got some good pics of his big red eye.Finally he let me go on.
Come on, that bird is actually REALLY friendly....
attachment.php
attachment.php

I have read in bird guides they are often called forest hen due to their tameness.I imagine he just wanted to say Hi.Your pics blow mine away!! :D

una_dogger said:
I've come to enjoy the bushwacks, topless summits, shirtless hiking...who says only the guys get to do it??
I knew sooner or later coed-naked 'whackin would come out of the closet! Oh, shirtless... never mind.

If the number of posts here on VFTT is an indication, the subject of 'whackin in general isn't as popular. Keep posting Neil, I need something to read!

I visited with Captain Morgan a few weeks ago. He is standing guard over the bottle. Last visitor was in 2007.

Mr Barnjum I agree, male dominated sports are boring.

451/770, R2451 from 0, ME200, List of de-listed peaks...

Pig Pen, where are you!?

Last edited:
I don't do a lot of bushwacking, but the mere thought of heading off-trails sans pants horrifies me.......