Benefit showing of "The Pact" - Telemark Film - Arlington MA, Nov 12 @ 7:00 PM

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Metsky

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Benefit showing of "The Pact" - Telemark Film - Arlington MA, Nov 12 @ 7:00 PM

http://www.nebackcountry.org/

The Northeast Backcountry Coalition is showing "The Pact" - a telemark adventure film by Powderwhore (yes, that's their name) - to benefit SAR efforts in NH and VT. It's at 7:00 PM on Wed Nov 12 at the Regent Theater in Arlington, MA. Lots of good schwag being given away at the raffle - http://www.nebackcountry.org/prize.html

Here's the trailer. Get psyched for winter!

The Northeast Backcountry Coalition is a newly formed group dedicated to dealing with issues of the backcountry skiing/riding community. Disclaimer: I'm a member of the NEBC.

I am also a card carrying member. Please come, you may win some skis!

I think you're thinking of Mr. Crepe in Davis Square by the Somerville Theater. Arlington means the best Indian food around (excepting Seema's cooking, of course!) at Punjab.

Let that not bely the fact that attendance is a distinct possibility.

Last edited:
I think you're thinking of Mr. Crepe in Davis Square by the Somerville Theater. Arlington means the best Indian food around (excepting Seema's cooking, of course!) at Punjab.

Let that not bely the fact that attendance is a distinct possibility.

Duh..you are right! I was thinking Davis Square. I'm really jonesing to try that Crepe place. :D

There's very good Indian (Punjab), excellent Thai (Sweet Chili), and wonderful Argentinian (Tango) within 100 yards of the theater.

But watch the trailer, seriously, watch it. :)

Anyone coming from south of Boston? I live in Canton and would like to attend but I'd need to commute with someone as I can't drive due to my broken leg.

I may be in too, although just thinking about telemarking makes my knees hurt... it will get me fired up for banff, which is pretty much my favorite event of the year.

Sweet Trailer.....boy do I want some snow!!!!!!! :D

I'm going to try and make it...looks like a fun night!

Is there a dinner-get-together plan for the before the show? 5:30 early enough to eat and still make the pre-show festivities? Are there pre-show festivities?