Denali pictures

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working Fine!

Great Pictures Jean!

Base Camp 7,200ft :eek: .... and I thought I was off to climb a big mountain (Mt Rysy)at 8,200ft :eek: :D
Congratulations again!

WOW!! What beautiful photos. :)
I send that link to a few of my friends.
Bravo Jean et Nathalie.
I really liked to have details that you've told us last Saturday when we have done Dix for our 46.

Much better! Félicitations!

And after all that freezing weather, you want a 'cold' one!? :D

Africa, South America, and North America - conquered! What's next?

Wow simply amazing.... congratulations!!!

The pictures are wonderful can't wait for the trip report.

What will be next??????

Jean said:
I'm usually terrible at writing trip reports so I figure I would at least post some pictures to give you an idea what our expedition was like. :D
That was one the best trip reports I've read in awhile! ;) Congrats!

Sweet pictures...makes me want to jump on a plane right now.... :rolleyes:

Congrats on a great trip!!

Belated congratulations, Jean and Nat, and the rest of your group!

Thank you for posting your photos. Loved looking at them -- brought back lots of happy memories. (But none of the Fairview?? :confused:))

My favorite photo is #38. I couldn't figure out all the knots either. :D :rolleyes: Teehee!

Stinkyfeet said:
Thank you for posting your photos. Loved looking at them -- brought back lots of happy memories. (But none of the Fairview?? :confused:))

The summit doesn't count unless you party at the Fairview after. ;) What a bizarre night life.

Awesome pics guys. Wow, what a summit day you had.. amazing. One day... in 2012, I'll be there. :p

Last edited: