Ed finished his 3rd Grid Sunday on Madison

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about 111x111 or 67x67?

How about one million x one million?
austin-powers-mike-myers-as-dr-evil4.jpg

Now John, if Ed can do 48x48 surely you can do 770x770 :)

How about 111x111 or 67x67?

Oh, I didn't mean to comment with respect to Ed ability.

My response was directed to the question of bordom when focusing repetitively on list that includes only 48 peaks. For me the solution is to expand the range of peaks by covering a more diverse area (such as 111x12)and/or selection of peaks at various elevations.

I do not mean to imply I'm working on the 770 list which I'm not, however, I have avoided bordom by alternating amongst different areas.

My response was directed to the question of bordom when focusing repetitively on list that includes only 48 peaks....

I think there's a point when you're working on the grid that it just seems so cool to think that you haven't been up there in that month EVER and so the experience is unique (for first time gridders). Maybe we do need a grid thread? Eventually you realize that the mountains are just so unique on EVERY day that at least for me it doesn't get boring... Even doing the same peak twice in a day (like Tecumseh) isn't boring...

Old Ed.

Chip: Thanks so much for the report and the video on Ed.He is a truly amazing person.and have not seen him for a while.Good to see June and John too.WOW the grid approaching #4 and June and John working on #1.