Ed Viesturs Slide Show Tour - and BEERS

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or maybe we can smoke crack on the boston common before (anyone see the herald yesterday??)

I just got my ticket so am 100% going - there is a great irish bar near there called the burren. that could be one place to meet - or dowtown or whatever - I missed the boston beer works one - so would like to meet some folks anyway.

giggy said:
or maybe we can smoke crack on the boston common before (anyone see the herald yesterday??)

I just got my ticket so am 100% going - there is a great irish bar near there called the burren. that could be one place to meet - or dowtown or whatever - I missed the boston beer works one - so would like to meet some folks anyway.
I am banned for life from the Burren but I think at this point the beard and long hair covers up my past person.

$15 for tickets though. I hope entitles me to kiss him on the lips or something because that's pricey. I'll be there though, probably maybe definitely.

-Dr. Wu

arm if you want - I can jog down (i run at lunch anyway and this is what I did today (toe def not broken) to rei (no fees) and pick you up a ticket. email me if you want me too. If I recall when I went a few years ago - it may have been sold out or damn close to it - and climbing has gotten more popular - wouldn't be shocked if it sells out.

wu - can't wait to find out how you got banned from an irish owned bar - that takes talent.

Did they put AC in that place yet? It is hotter than hades in there in the winter, I can't imagine how hot it will be in there if this indian summer keeps up.

- darren

How could I miss THIS?!?!?

darren said:
Did they put AC in that place yet? It is hotter than hades in there in the winter, I can't imagine how hot it will be in there if this indian summer keeps up.

I don't care if the flames of hell are licking my feet and my skin is boiling off. I am so there!

Hope to see a whole mess of you at Burren!! :D

Tix are moving

Went out tonight to REI in Reading to get another ticket only to hear that they ran out. They will be getting a few more on Thursday morning. Apparently this event is selling quite well.

ok - red bones it is - I get out of work at 4 - should be there about 4:30 or so. why do I have the feeling - I will be taking the midnight train (last train) home. jesus mike - you have been around boston for years and never been there - shocked.

Last edited: