hiking and non-hiking friends (moved from Q&A)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
timmus said:
My partner in life is the one who complains about the fact that all I do is hiking, but that's another problem (and could be another thread).

That could be a long, purging theraputic thread. We should start a Rogerian therapy/support group.

When I am not out hiking I get accused of reading about or thinking about it.

skibones said:
My friends and I talk about a hiker retirement home.There's only a few parcels of land available for development in Waterville Valley--so if anyone is interested better act soon. Otherwise when we get old they'll ship to Fl where we can sit indoors in AC and do whatever it is that old people do down there.
Maybe we could convince the State of NH (at least I think they own it) to restrict the Old Fharts Home at Glencliff to accept hikers only. It has an awesome view of Moosilauke, and it's a quick skip up the back lawn to the Glencliff Trail. Suppose they'd provide Dulcolax & OJ at 8AM on the summit?

Kevin Rooney said:
Maybe we could convince the State of NH (at least I think they own it) to restrict the Old Fharts Home at Glencliff to accept hikers only. It has an awesome view of Moosilauke, and it's a quick skip up the back lawn to the Glencliff Trail. Suppose they'd provide Dulcolax & OJ at 8AM on the summit?

Sign me up! How old is old--what age do you think will be the minium.