Looking for trip reports and photo albums

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Metsky

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are lots of great photo albums and personal trip report websites being created and kept more up-to-date than mine. I'd like to update the WMS links page. Can the owners of these marvelous pages please respond with an OK (or not OK) for me to place a link? Suggestions for pages are welcome, I can contact the site owners.

BTW, the site was updated last week, many more bite-sized updates to come as the site gets as makeover.

-dave-

If you think it worthy I'd be happy to have you link to my site.

Bob

I don't have the server power or bandwidth to be linked and indexed from the "real" outside world (I'm not ready to show up on Google yet), so I'll ask that you not link to my site. Eventually I'll upgrade the box and connection and then we'll go all out.
:)

You can add mine if you want, Dave. Its pretty much all trip reports and photos. A lot of AT related stuff, a bunch of photos from hikes in New England and some of my out-west stuff as well. Oh, and a pretty comprehensive Links page to things relating to the outdoors.

http://chompadventures.com